Buffalo Wings & Rings New Items:
- Holiday Spice Wings (pictured): Boneless chicken wings with cinnamon, chipotle, cranberry, bourbon barbecue and mild Buffalo sauces, $6.99 for five or $12.49 for 10
- The Berry Merry Bourbon: Bourbon, strawberry preserves, Craisins, orange juice and mint leaves, $6.50
- It’s a Wonderful Spice: Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, RumChata, chipotle, chocolate and a cinnamon crunch rim, $7.50
Buffalo Wings & Rings launches a new fall football themed LTO menu
The menu includes:
- Wings of Fury: Traditional wings tossed in a curry powder dry rub fried to a super crisp perfection. Topped with sriracha sauce, and served with a scallion cream for dipping.
- Beasts from the East: Fresh, boneless tenders tossed in our house made Korean Buffalo sauce. Topped with scallions, sesame seeds and cilantro for a flavor that’s light, spicy and sweet.
- Potato Pile-on: 5 oversized Bacon & Cheese Tater Tots topped with a Jalapeno. Served with avocado and chipotle ranch.
- Bleu 42: All natural grilled chicken on soft ciabatta bun with Cajun spices, our world famous bleu cheese, signature sweet Thai chili sauce and topped with a mix of chopped romaine, apples, celery, candied pecans & scallions. Comes with a side of sweet potato fries.
- The Free Agent: All natural, marinated & grilled chicken on soft ciabatta bun with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, arugula, sun dried tomato tapenade & garlic aioli. Comes with a side of broccoli.
- The Harvest Bowl: All natural blackened chicken served over a bed of arugula, goat cheese, apples and candied pecans. Tossed in a house made oil & lemon vinaigrette.
- Torchdown Banana Brulee: Bananas, cream, butterscotch chips, vanilla wafers, crunchy toasted sugar and sea salt caramel sauce. Topped with candied pecans. Large enough for sharing.
- The Playmaker (Cocktail): Chardonnay, Dekuyper Melon & Blue Curacao, Finest Call Mango Puree, Cayenne & Orange Wedge.
Availability: August 31, 2015 for unspecified time
Buffalo Wings & Rings
The chain marks the season with a baseball themed lineup of limited time offers at its 46 domestic restaurants. The team of nine offerings each has a baseball player like nickname, and will be available through baseball season.
Pictured is the Island Diamond, priced at $7.99, which bears the nickname Sweet Heat. It’s an all-beef frank split down the middle, served on a King’s Hawaiian bun and topped with pineapple salsa. It comes with sweet potato waffle fries and a peach habanero dipping sauce.
Also on the roster are:
- Ballpark Pretzel Bites AKA “The Dipster:” Deep fried pretzel bites served with queso dipping sauce, topped with jalapeños and salsa
- Jacked up Wing AKA “The Boss:” Five boneless wings tossed in sweet Thai chile sauce and sea salt caramel, topped with applewood smoked bacon crumbles, black sesame seeds and scallions, garnished with caramel corn
- Hall of Flame AKA “The Cajun Kid:” All beef frank split down the middle, served on a King’s Hawaiian bun, seasoned with Cajun spices, topped with melted Swiss cheese and giardiniera relish and drizzled with Creole pepper sauce, served with Cajun fries and a side of Creole pepper sauce.
- The Mound AKA “C Dog:” All beef frank split down the middle on a King’s Hawaiian bun, topped with chili, shredded cheese, jalapeños and onions, served with French fries
- Bases Jammed Burger AKA “Jammin’ Joe:” A seasoned beef burger topped with whipped peanut butter, strawberry preserves, applewood smoked bacon, pepper Jack cheese and romaine lettuce
- Battered up Funnel Stixx AKA “Shugga:” Funnel cake sticks dusted with powdered sugar and garnished with strawberries, served with crème anglaise and sea salt caramel dipping sauce
- Coke Float AKA “Scoops:” A Coke float made with vanilla ice cream and Coca Cola, topped with whipped cream and a cherry
- Pinch Hit Punch AKA “Squeezie:” Captain Morgan spiced rum, DeKuyper Peachtree, triple sec and blue raspberry shaken with lemon juice, orange juice and lemonade, served with a cherry on top